Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Manufacture:||API 609||Installation:||Any Direction|
|Operation:||Manual||Face To Face:||API 609 Catagory A|
|Port Size:||Standard,DN50-DN300||Seat:||EPDM, NBR|
Ansi 150 Automated Butterfly Valves,
API 609 Automated Butterfly Valves,
EPDM API609 Butterfly Valve
RESILIENT SEAT LUG TYPE CLASS ANSI 150 AUTOMATED BUTTERFLY VALVES
TEKO Resilient Butterfly Valve is an economic, general purpose, full performance butterfly valve, bubble tight rated at 200 PSI-WOG that meets the stringent demands of the processing industries as well as the needs of the mechanical contractor in HVAC applications.
Designed for ANSI 125/150 lb. class flanges, these valves Comply with MSS-SP-25, MSS-SP-67 and API-609 specifications.
· Cast in-place mounting flange accommodates all types of operators: manual handles and gear operators; pneumatic hydraulic, diaphragm and electric actuators.
· Each valve hydrostatically tested on both sides to 225 PSI.
· Dual stem seal is between disc and seat spherical hubs. Additional seal from seal O-ring.
· Oil impregnated bronze bushings provide maximum stem support while accepting side loading to minimize torque for peak operator performance.
· Two piece blowout proof stem design allows field replacement of seats.
· Streamlined disc design reduces pressure drop and minimizes turbulence.
· Resilient seat design eliminates the need for flange gaskets.
· Long neck design allows ample clearance for insulation.
· All lug bodies are threaded. Drilled holes are optional.
· 2" - 12" full lug style Model 56 suitable for dead end service (up to 200 PSI) without a downstream flange Sizes 14" and larger require a downstream flange.
Disc and Seat Material Data
|Nickel Plated Ductile Iron||Suitable for air, kerosene, oils, ketones and potable water.|
|Bronze||Suitable for air, alcohols, Ethers, Freons, Oils, Oxygen and portable water. Widely used in HVAC market|
|316 Stainless Steel||Suitable for Acetic Acids, Air, Automotive oils & Fuels, Beer, Freon, Gasoline, Ketones, Oils, Oxygen, Seam and portable Water|
Suitable and resistant to most all petroleum products. Also resistant to many chemicals, ethylene glycol, fats, grease, hydrocarbons, hydraulic fluids and oils.
Buna-N not suitable for fluid where chlorinated and nitro hydrocarbons, esters, ketones and Ozone will be found
Temperature range: 0-180 ℉ continuous service/ 0-200℉ Intermittent
Suitable for and resistant to animal and vegetable oils, ozone, oxidizing chemicals; Is good for diluted acids, and alkalies, brakes fluid and ketones.
Not Suitable for fluid where mineral oils, solvents and aromatic hydrocarbons are present.
Temperature range: 0-250 ℉ continuous service/ 0-275℉ Intermittent
Contact Person: sales