Wafer End Spring Nitride Ball V Shape Ball Segment Control Valve For Slurry
TEKO Segment ball valve is a quarter turn control valve with a compact and innovative design, it provides precise flow control and excellent seal performance. Widely applied in pulp paper refiner, chemical fiber, food, petrochemical industries and so on. The segment ball valve has advanced features as follow:
- The integral body design eliminates potential body leakage caused by separate flange connection.
- Self-lubricate bearing are installed on both top and bottom sides of valve to increase the interface with shaft and increase load ability and reduce friction. Meanwhile, the torque needed also reduced.
- With high precision processing, the sealing face can achieve zero leakage so the TEKO segment ball valve can guarantee a tight seal of flow in various applications.
- Pre-loaded spring against the seat keeps the seat constantly contact with the ball and compensate wear of seat or ball.
- 90-degree v-port design provides an equal percentage flow characteristic to achieve precise control of flow rate.
- V-port design provides a strong cutting force and a self-cleaning characteristic.
- With small flow resistance, the segment ball valve flow capacity is twice as much as common single-seat control valve.
- The crankshaft connecting rod is applied to pneumatic actuator. The linear motion of piston rod will turn the crank shaft into quarter-turn motion. Every single joint within the transmission comes up with precise rotational bearing to guarantee high transmission efficiency and precision. It helps TEKO segment ball valve achieve precise control and long service life.
- The cylinder is designed into an X shape structure. Piston is constrained by wear-resisting Teflon tap. The piston ring is made into Y shape to prevent back flow in both directions. The piston shaft is chrome coated steel to minimize the friction while ensures air tight seal.
- The rack connecting pneumatic actuator and positioner is punching pressed high-quality steel which ensures stability for positioner installation
- Upon different applications, both metal and soft seats, such as PTFE, PEEK, would be selected. The ball surface can be chrome-coated or nitride to extend service life and working temperature rang.
Reduced bore quarter-turn valve
ANSI Class 600 pressure rating
Size: 1-1/2” ~ 4” (DN32 ~ DN100)
Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy materials available
-4°F ~ 536°F (-20°C ~ 280°C) for metal Seat
-4°F ~ 392°F (-20°C ~ 200°C) for soft Seat
Face to Face acc. to ISA-S75.04 Short version
Inspection acc. to API 598 or EN12266-1 where applicable
Tightness test acc. to ANSI/FCI 70.2 Class IV for metal seat
Slurry and viscous fluid
Powder and particles suspended in fluid
Chips and fibers in pulp and paper process