Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cast Iron||Liner:||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Zero Leakage:||Class IV||Drill Standard:||ANSI DIN|
Manual Abrasion-resistant Highly Durable Ceramic Lining Knife Gate Valve For Ash and Powder
1. The valve is used in concentrating mills and coal preparation plants for isolation function. Suitable medium: dry ash, ash slag, coal slurry
2. Operating pressure: 1.0Mpa-1.6Mpa
3. Operating temperature: not higher than 180°C
1. The valve is used in excessive wear pipeline for isolation function. The valve is compact in design and easy to install. The ceramic seal face has good hardness (HRC ≥ 90 ) and good at handling abrasion , solving the problem of hard and brittle ceramics, effectively ensuring the high wear-resistance and corrosion-resistance. The valve plate is made of high chromium alloy with high wear-resistance, impact -resistance, and it can be used for throttling. Besides, the valve is featured with light and easy opening and little friction. The reasonable design eliminates the ash & slag build-up on the valve chamber.
2. The valve can be installed horizontally or vertically, not inversely.
3. Installation and tough-in dimension.
Part Name and material
|3||Gate disc||KM TBCr20Mo||7||yoke||WCB|
|4||Packing||Flexible graphite||8||Hand wheel||QT400-17|