Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operation:||Worm Gear||Working Pressure:||Class150/300/600/900Lb|
|Body Configuration:||Wafer, Lug, Double Flange||Size Rating:||2" To 60"|
|Seat Material:||Laminated Disc Seal||Body Seat:||CoCr Alloy Deposited|
High Pressure High Temperature Metal Seated Worm Gear Three Eccentric Butterfly Valve For Steam Applications
• Sizes from 3” to 157” and 80 mm to 4 000 mm
• Operating pressures from PN 2.5 to PN 250 and CL 125 to CL 1 500
• Operating temperatures from cryogenic to +1 000°Celcius
(both cold and non-cold box designs supplied for cryogenic operation)
• Available configurations include:
wafer, lugged, double flanged, buttweld or cryogenic
• Stainless steel and alloy butterfly valves
• High temperature butterfly valves
• High pressure butterfly valves
The Triple-Offset Geometry
OFFSET 1: The shaft is offset behind the seat axis to allow complete sealing contact around the entire seat.
OFFSET2: The shaft centerline is offset from the pipe and valve which provides interference free opening and closing of the valve.
OFFSET3: The seat cone axis is offset from the shaft centerline to eliminate friction during closing and opening and to achieve uniform compressive sealing around the entire seat.
CoCr alloy hardfaced seat
Standard laminated resilient disc seal to 425 ℃
Zero Leakage seat tightness per API598
No cavity for build-up of solids.
Low emission shaft seals