Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||GGG40||Applicationg:||Slurry, Paper Pulp|
|Structure:||Knife Shape||Seat Material:||EPDM Or Metal Seated|
|Standard Or Non Standard:||Standard||Design:||MSS SP-81|
Ductile Iron Non Rising Stem Handwheel Knife Valve For Ash Process
TEKO Wafer/Lug Knife Gate Valve are bi-directional with full and plane bore. The high quality sealing and knife bring about a great performance and a long service life.
Knife gate valve with non-rising stem and handwheel are for wastewater treatment, slurry, ash, paper pulp 0℃ to +80℃.
Replaceable top packing gland enables sealing replacement without disassembly of the valve
· The valve is self-cleaning as particles will be pushed off the gate when opening the valve. For extra protection of the packing gland a scraper is available as an optional extra.
· Full bore with no reduction of the flow
· Plane bottom prevents sediment from being accumulated
· No cavity in the body and thus no risk of clogging
· U-shaped one-piece EPDM sealing between the body parts makes up for tolerances in coating and casting. It is reinforced with a steel insert to protect it from being damaged during operation.
· Encaged stem with yokes prepared for mounting of micro switches and inductive censors
· Stem and gate connection is secured with self-locking nuts
· Supports integrated in the body casting protect the gate from deflecting under pressure
· Body of ductile iron with 150 μ fusion bonded epoxy coating.
· Gate, stem, bolts and nuts of acid-resistant stainless steel
· Washers under the bolts protect the coating
· Slim design and low weight
· Available in larger dimensions