Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Port Size:||2"-48"||End Type:||Flange, Butt Weld|
|Trim Number:||Trim 8(13Cr/STL)||Pressure:||Standard|
electric actuated gate valve,
wcb gate valve
Stainless Steel API Certificate Flexible Wedge Gate Valve With Hard Face Deposited
Standard Design Include:
2" - 12"
ASME 150 - 600
OS & Y Stem Design
Standard Body Materials - ASTM A216 Gr WCB
Cr 13 for Wedge
API Trim 8 (Optional Trim 5)
One-Piece Flexible Wedge Gate
Non-Rotating Rising Stem, Non-rising Handwheel
LCC, CF8M, and other steel alloys available on request
1. Flexible Wedge for improved seating and ease of operation, especially in high temperature service. Wedges are accurately guided thru the entire stroke.
2. Standard trim is API trim 8 for carbon steel valves, API trim 5 for chrome alloy valves, and API trim 10 for CF8M (F316) valves for optimal performance under normal conditions. Other trim materials available on request.
3. Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
4. Stems are non-rotating with surface finish to maximize packing seal for low fugitive emissions.
5. Bonnet and Yoke arms designed for ease of gear, motor or cylinder actuator adaptation.
6. Each valve is shell, seat and backseat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
7. Gland is two piece gland / gland flange design for optimal alignment and uniform packing compression.
8. End Flanges have the following raised faces per ASME B16.5
Class 150-300: 1/16” (2mm)
Class 600-1500: 1/4” (7mm)
9. Weld ends are available per ASME B16.25 or per customer's specification.
10 Other available options as follows:
-Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel alloys
-Alternate trim materials
-Bypass, drain and other auxiliary conections
-Gear, motor and cylinder actuators avaialbe
-Special Cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine
Cast gate valves provide optimum performance in conditions where high flow efficiency, tight shut off and long service is required. A wide choice of shell and trim materials do cover the whole range of applications, from the every-day type of non-corrosive service to critical service with highly aggressive media.
Contact Person: sales