Simple Design Quick Action Maintenance Free API 594 Spring Duo Disc Wafer Check Valve
The retainless design means that they do not drill completely through the body of the valve to enable installation of the hinge-pin and stop-pin of a dual-plate check. Instead of drilling through, they machine out a recess.
Dual plate check valve with retainerless are available in 4 basic types: Wafer, Lug, Solid Lug, Flanged end, and in an extensive range of sizes, pressure classes and materials. Material required other than standard upon request
- High expansion coefficient, high temperature, and high pressure resistance.
- Suitable for use in high temperature environments, replacing the retainer with a carrier design to avoid abnormal leakage caused by high temperature.
- The appearance of the product is more beautiful than the general type
- Compared with the general type, the retainerless type without retainer is easier to disassemble, and faster and easier maintenance.
- Retainerless duo check Valves do not have any leakage problem on Body. Wafer type design fastens valve by bolt and flanges. Retainerless duo check Valves are clamped between mating flanges which are connected by bolt and nuts.
- Size: 2" ~ 60" (DN40 - DN1500)
- Pressure Rating For ASME: 125# ~ 2500# Suit For ASME / MSS / API Flange
- Pressure Rating For ISO: PN10 ~ PN40 Suit For ISO Flange
- Pressure Rating For JIS: 5K ~ 20K Suit For JIS Flange
- Designed in accordance with API 594
- End Connection: Wafer, Lugged , Flanged
- Retainerless dual check valve is suitable for high temperature and high pressure environment, like Petrochemical, Refinery or power plant.
- Use for any industry concerned with fire hazards or environmental safety
- Suitable for use in clean, dirty and sea water applications.
- Also use for gases like Chlorine, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide (Co ), Oxygen etc.
- Retainerless type check valve can be installed in heating air-conditioning pipe lines.
- Installed in hydrocarbon and chemical processing.
- Retainerless Duo check Valve also can be used in steam/vapor applications.
- Retainerless dual check valve is a preferable option for highly toxic, corrosive, or hazardous gas chemical processing applications.
- Applied in Iron and steel industry.
Body Design, Lapped Body, Disc Seal, Shock Bumpers, Seat Life