Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Ball Valve||Liner:||PTFE, FPA, Teflon|
|Fluid:||Chemical Solutions||Presssure:||PN10/16, 150Lb|
|Liner Thickness:||As Standard||Structure:||Floating Ball|
ptfe lined ball valve,
ptfe lined gate valve
Corrosion Resistant PFA PTFE Lined Ball Valve With Floating Ball Design
About Fluorine Lined Ball Valve
The Q41F46 Fluorine Lined Ball Valve have body designs of two pieces and three pieces structure. In addition to the features of low resistance, quick action and simple structure, the ball valve also has the following advantages:
1. With the FEP liner, it has good chemical stability, suitable for all kinds of corrosive liquid except the fusing alkali metal and fluoride.
2. With full bore and flow ball design, the valve can achieve zero leakage within the pressure range.
3. Ball and stem are forge to one piece, avoid the danger of stem pull-out.
4. Compact structure, small cavity prevent the liquid deposited on the flow passage. PTFE packing can also help to prevent from leakage.
5. Two pieces and three pieces body can fit different piping system and working conditions. The three pieces allows two sides dissembled from the main body, making it easy for maintenance.
As per GB12237/API608/API 6D
Nominal Pressure: PN 1.0-2.5 (Mpa)
Nominal Diameter: DN 15-400 (mm)
Manual, Electric, Worm gear, Pneumatic
Contact Person: sales