Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Ductile Iron, WCB||Seal Desing:||Soft Seat|
|Operation:||Gear, Lever, Pneuamtic, Electric||Drilling Standard:||JIS, DIN, ANSI, BS Etc.|
|Seat Material:||EPDM, NBR, Viton, PTFE Etc.||Face To Face:||ISO Standard|
rubber seated butterfly valve,
centerline butterfly valves
Bubble Seal Rubber Seat Worm Gear Butterfly Valve ISO7005-2 Flange
TEKO Central Line butterlfy valve has been a market leader in quarter-turn valves, and we have earned a reputation as a supplier of superior valves at competitive prices. Our goal is to exceed industry requirements and customer expectations. We are committed to offering products that meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
We continually improve our product line by introducing new products and enhancing existingdesigns,providing our customers with the best products on the market.
Our complete line of resilient seated butterfly valves provides you with the reliability you need,backed by the guarantee that comes with using valves designed and produced in company-owned manufacturign facilities
• Chemical/Petrochemical Processing
• Food and Beverage
• Power and Utilities
• Pulp and Paper
• Available in sizes 2" to 48".
• Available in Wafer or Lug style body (2" to 30").
• Double flange available 28" to 48" valves.
• Wafer body features four alignment holes.
• Pressure ratings for tight shut-off at temperatures up to the maximum limit of the seat material:
2" to 12" — 200 psi, 125 psi for PTFE seat.
14" to 48" — 150 psi.
• Ideal for on-off or throttling services.
• Available with handles (2" to 12"), manual gear operators
(2" to 48"), and electric or pneumatic actuators (2" to 48").
• Refer to Crane automation bulletin for details of pneumatic and electric actuators.
• Designed to comply with MSS SP-67.
• Compatible with ASME B16.1 and ASME B16.5 flanges.
• Valves 2" to 20" meet the intent and have passed the AWWA C-504-87 Section 5 proof of design tests.
• Type approval certification from ABS for marine applications
(2" to 48").
• Bi-directional dead-end capability to 200 psi (2" to 12") and 150 psi (14" to 24") is standard on lug valves.
• Operators mounted perpendicular to pipe.
• For bolting information, consult the Center Line Installation and Maintenance Manual.
• Vacuum Service Rating: zero leakage at 24" of mercury.
• Commercial cleaning available for non-silicone and Oxygen level 2.
Contact Person: sales